A) I plan to used sources from diverse databases. Such as the web, library or from people. Also choosing a career; i believe I need to take into considerations of every job. Not focusing in my interest of the moment I'm standing upon. Till know i planed through finding my talent in which was art and because i have interest in shoes; i planned to be a shoe designer. Also through the influence of my sister who took art I have been influenced.
Does your gender make a change?
A) No, my gender had no impact of change to my plan of career. Since shoe designing is a global interest and any gender can have a career of making shoe.
Who will help you choose a career?
A) Probably my art teacher and my family can help choose my career because they know alot about me. And they already have supported me by teaching art or influencing me into going in to this way. Because my sisters are fashionable and my oldest sister takes art. I believe even if i change to a different career they will still support.
Can the bible offer any help?
No
1 개의 댓글:
Joseph,
Please answer in paragraph form. It will greatly help you later on. If a question does not apply to you, you do not need to include it.
Post a Comment