Sometimes thing can go right only by first going very wrong- Edward Tenner-
Have you ever wondered why god would’ve created the poor, and the disabled? I truthfully think “sin” is just too easy for the suffering these people have to go through and I know that god is a fair god. For their lives to go wrong benefited people in the presence of life finally get to notice that their life is just fine compared to the ones who are living in unbelievable environments. Humans tend to feel bad for themselves for very small factors of life though there is an exception because some people like sharing. The problem is that humans hate losing. We hate losing friends, loosing family members, or losing in a game of monopoly. Personally, I hated coming back to Korea from America, and every day I wonder why everything gets screwed. My daily life in school goes like this; once I get caught speaking Korean I get detention and as if that is not enough I get disciplined in my dorm for not having my bed made. It annoys me till the point, where I estimate what might go wrong for tomorrow. What I am missing in my life is not only the acceptance of claiming my self being blessed compared to the others, but also leaving my problems and making it worse day by day. It might be the result of my pessimistic mind set; however from relooking at my actions I am able to accept this school as an international school and Korean is not understood by every student/teachers. Likewise, if the bed is not made it gives the wrong vibe toward visitors. Ultimately, anything will go wrong till you accept, repent, and transform your life.
Have you ever wondered why god would’ve created the poor, and the disabled? I truthfully think “sin” is just too easy for the suffering these people have to go through and I know that god is a fair god. For their lives to go wrong benefited people in the presence of life finally get to notice that their life is just fine compared to the ones who are living in unbelievable environments. Humans tend to feel bad for themselves for very small factors of life though there is an exception because some people like sharing. The problem is that humans hate losing. We hate losing friends, loosing family members, or losing in a game of monopoly. Personally, I hated coming back to Korea from America, and every day I wonder why everything gets screwed. My daily life in school goes like this; once I get caught speaking Korean I get detention and as if that is not enough I get disciplined in my dorm for not having my bed made. It annoys me till the point, where I estimate what might go wrong for tomorrow. What I am missing in my life is not only the acceptance of claiming my self being blessed compared to the others, but also leaving my problems and making it worse day by day. It might be the result of my pessimistic mind set; however from relooking at my actions I am able to accept this school as an international school and Korean is not understood by every student/teachers. Likewise, if the bed is not made it gives the wrong vibe toward visitors. Ultimately, anything will go wrong till you accept, repent, and transform your life.
0 개의 댓글:
Post a Comment